Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: My very sweet Korean friend (not OT)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, she didn't get a doll, I think I need to work on her some more! I think Jess or AGT #4 would be perfect!

    And yes Ria, now she has two, and they are different! I'm so happy you didn't both get the same one, I wonder if you were both at AGPNY on the same day. Hmmm...

  2. #12
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    That was thoughtful! She does need a doll!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •